We are specialized in producing wood pellets made from the finest untreated timber and pine wood,
Our wood pellets according to SGS specifications
Our wooden pellet Specifications:
Raw material: saw dust from pine wood
Packing:15 Kg water proof plastic bags on pallets
Calorific power is greater than 4700 kg/calorie.
Humidity: Less than 10 %
Ash content: Less than 0.5 %
Fine material: 0.5 %
Container capacity: 27 Ton “Full 40HC container
Wood Pellets: A Sustainable and Efficient Heating Solution
Wood pellets are a sustainable and efficient alternative to traditional heating fuels such as oil and gas. They are made from compressed wood waste, which would otherwise be discarded or burned. This makes them a renewable and environmentally friendly option.
Benefits of Wood Pellets
There are many benefits to using wood pellets for heating your home. Here are just a few:
- Sustainability: Wood pellets are a renewable resource, made from waste wood that would otherwise be discarded.
- Efficiency: Wood pellets are very efficient, meaning that they produce more heat per unit of fuel than traditional heating fuels.
- Cost-effectiveness: Wood pellets are often cheaper than traditional heating fuels, such as oil and gas.
- Cleanliness: Wood pellets produce very little ash and soot, making them a cleaner burning fuel than traditional heating fuels.
- Convenience: Wood pellets are easy to store and use. They can be automatically fed into a pellet stove, so you don’t have to worry about manually loading them.
How Wood Pellets Are Made
Wood pellets are made from compressed wood waste, such as sawdust, shavings, and bark. The wood waste is first dried and then ground into a fine powder. The powder is then compressed into pellets using a pellet mill.
How to Use Wood Pellets
Wood pellets are typically used in pellet stoves. Pellet stoves are similar to traditional wood stoves, but they use wood pellets instead of logs. Pellet stoves are more efficient than traditional wood stoves and they produce very little ash and soot.
Environmental Benefits of Wood Pellets
Wood pellets are a carbon-neutral fuel. This means that they do not release any net carbon dioxide into the atmosphere when they are burned. This is because the wood that is used to make wood pellets was already part of the carbon cycle.
Wood pellets also help to reduce deforestation. By using wood pellets, we are using a renewable resource that does not require the cutting of down new trees.
Where to Buy Wood Pellets
Wood pellets can be purchased at a variety of home improvement stores and online retailers.
The Future of Wood Pellets
Wood pellets are a growing industry. As the demand for renewable and efficient heating fuels increases, the demand for wood pellets is likely to continue to grow.