We are specialized in producing wood pellets made from the finest untreated timber and pine wood,. Our wood pellets according to SGS specifications
Our wood pellet Specifications:
Raw material: saw dust from pine wood
Packing:15 Kg water proof plastic bags on pallets
Calorific power is greater than 4700 kg/calorie.
Humidity: Less than 10 %
Ash content: Less than 0.5 %
Fine material: 0.5 %
Container capacity: 27 Ton “Full 40HC container
Wood pellets are a versatile product that can be used for a variety of purposes, including heat, cat litter, and horse bedding. In Egypt, wood pellets are made from a variety of trees, including pine, eucalyptus, and acacia. They are a renewable and sustainable resource, making them a good choice for environmentally conscious consumers.
Wood pellets for heat
Wood pellets are a cost-effective and efficient way to heat your home. They burn hotter and cleaner than other types of fuel, such as oil or gas. Wood pellets are also a renewable resource, so you can feel good about using them in your home.
Wood pellets for cat litter
Wood pellets are a natural and absorbent cat litter. They are also dust-free, which is good for cats with allergies. Wood pellets are also relatively inexpensive, making them a good option for budget-minded cat owners.
Wood pellets for horse bedding
Wood pellets are a comfortable and absorbent horse bedding. They are also easy to clean up, which is important for horse owners who are short on time. Wood pellets are also relatively affordable, making them a good option for budget-minded horse owners.
Benefits of wood pellets
- Renewable and sustainable resource: Wood pellets are made from trees, which are a renewable resource. This means that you can use wood pellets without worrying about depleting the planet’s resources.
- Cost-effective: Wood pellets are a relatively inexpensive fuel source. This means that you can save money on your heating bills by using wood pellets.
- Environmentally friendly: Wood pellets are a clean-burning fuel source. This means that they produce fewer emissions than other types of fuel, such as oil or gas.
- Versatile: Wood pellets can be used for a variety of purposes, including heat, cat litter, and horse bedding.
Where to buy wood pellets in Egypt
Wood pellets can be purchased at a variety of stores in Egypt, including hardware stores, pet stores, and farm supply stores. You can also purchase wood pellets online.
Also we global for export and import company we sell wide varieties of wood pellet
How to use wood pellets
Wood pellets are easy to use. To use wood pellets for heat, simply add them to your pellet stove or fireplace. To use wood pellets for cat litter, simply pour them into your cat’s litter box. To use wood pellets for horse bedding, simply spread them evenly in your horse’s stall.
Tips for using wood pellets
- Store wood pellets in a dry location.
- Do not use wood pellets that have been exposed to water or moisture.
- Do not use wood pellets that are moldy or have a musty odor.
- Do not use wood pellets that are infested with insects.
- Always wear gloves when handling wood pellets.
- Do not allow wood pellets to come into contact with your eyes.
- Do not inhale wood pellet dust.
- Keep wood pellets away from children and pets.